Your search for tools matches 2088 pages
Minutes with Curt Theobald
Tegan Foley speaks to Curt Theobald, a leading segmented turner. Curt makes a number of highly acclaimed works and demonstrates on the subject, in addition to producing his own tools
1. How has segmented turning changed since you first became part of i......
20 Minutes with Bob Mortimer
1. Can you explain, briefly, the type of turning work you carry out at present?
Turned and shaped woodwork for industry, such as architects, furniture makers, boat builders, cabinet makers and fibre glass moulders, to name a few. Large columns, split tur......
20 Minutes With Edward Koenig
1. Can you briefly explain the type of work you carry out?
My primary interest is in hollow vessels, although I have also created several series of boxes and bowls. I remain open to any turning possibilities.
2. Describe the view from your workshop.
20 Minutes with Alan Trout
1. Tell us about your background
My father always encouraged me to work with my hands. He led by example and is probably the most mechanically talented man I've ever met. He taught me woodworking, welding, machining, and construction. When I was 19, ......
20 Minutes with David Lowe
1. Can you explain briefly the type of work you carry
out at present?I have recently been working on a number of sculptural hollow forms and open vessels - vases - mounted in unusual ways; some hanging some balancing, etc.
2. What direction do you see......
< Previous 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 Next >
Your search for chess board matches 1 page
I fancied a game of chess but found my board had been on the receiving end of one of my dog's ch......
Unless otherwise stated, all content is © Copyright 2012 GMC Publications LTD or licensed for use by GMC Publications. All rights reserved.