Forums

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wood Carving Accessories

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
crotonduke View Drop Down
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crotonduke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wood Carving Accessories
    Posted: 19 Jun 2019 at 6:16pm
I just begun to have an interest in carving animals & fish...it'll be a long journey before I'm good at it...but where can I go to get accessories i.e fish or small animal eyes?

Thank you!
Croton Duke!
Claude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2019 at 6:33pm
Welcome to the forum!    To find businesses that sell these, simple search the internet for "taxidermist animal eyes".  Here's an example of one of the search results (there are many!).  https://www.vandykestaxidermy.com/Glass-Eyes-Acrylic-Flex--C2.aspx

Claude
crotonduke View Drop Down
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crotonduke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2019 at 6:37pm
You da man!

Thank you very much!!

I'm looking forward to interacting in this forum so thank you for such a quick response!

Croton Duke
Ralmaroad View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ralmaroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2019 at 11:32pm
There are some woodcarving seminars around your area.  Eureka Springs is next beginning Sept 8-15.  Check out Eureka Springs School of Art.  There inexpensive, and you'll meet so any fellow carvers of all levels and WELL WORTH any efforts.  Think about it.
Roy
We are merely gleaners of all that we have seen.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic