Forums

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

where to buy cut to size ply from

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
vineeth View Drop Down
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vineeth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: where to buy cut to size ply from
    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 at 3:25pm
Hi All,

Quite a newbie in cabinet making. We are in the process of renovating our house, build cabinets for a kitchenette (Using a table saw with sliding table carriage) and came to the conclusion that cutting plywood (Making sure it's square on all for edges) is a bit tricky and time consuming.

Next step would be to build the main kitchen (Around 12 cabinets just the floor ones), so thought of availing services of a cut to size plywood like https://www.woodshopdirect.co.uk/cut-to-size-plywood-sheeting/

Would appreciate if anyone could point me to a website that they have used in the past for such a service, looking for good birch / WBP and good quality cuts.

Note: btw I live in Cambridge, UK.

Thanks a ton,

Vineeth

Edited by vineeth - 02 Jan 2019 at 3:35pm
gregmcateer View Drop Down
Veteran Craftsman
Veteran Craftsman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gregmcateer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2019 at 8:41pm
Obviously you'll want to select the sheets yourself, but if you pick them, you can take them to the cutting area in B&Q, (I know, I know!), as the guys there are pretty helpful. Their effing great vertical table saw will be accurate
I hope you like my son's caricature of me! If you want one of you - PM me.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic