Forums

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Union Graduate lathe for sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
crataegus View Drop Down
Senior Craftsman
Senior Craftsman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crataegus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Union Graduate lathe for sale
    Posted: 20 May 2019 at 8:18pm
Chap I met at a recent show has decided to part with his Union Graduate long bed (54" between centres). There are tools and accessories to go with it, some of which are shown in the photos. He believes it to be the 1HP version. He is situated near Dingwall, just north of Inverness. DM me if you are interested and I will pass on a contact email.  

GoldfingerFactory View Drop Down
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoldfingerFactory Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2019 at 6:28pm
Hi there,

Is that a live centre in the photo and is it available to buy from you?

All the best,

Alex

Turning Waste into Gold
crataegus View Drop Down
Senior Craftsman
Senior Craftsman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crataegus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2019 at 7:22pm
Sorry, Alex, as I explained in my post I was acting purely as a go-between for the owner. I haven't been in touch with him for some considerable time and I expect that he has found some other means of disposing of the equipment. 

Regards,
Tony
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic