Forums

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Art in Nature Exhibition

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
gregmcateer View Drop Down
Veteran Craftsman
Veteran Craftsman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gregmcateer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Art in Nature Exhibition
    Posted: 15 Jul 2019 at 10:02pm
I went on Day 2 - The work and presentation of all the pieces is MAGNIFICENT!!

I have seen some of Ray's (and other's) work before, but being able to really enjoy such a wide ranging celebration of superb turning is an absolute privilege.

Well done to the AWGB for all the hard work Clap
john@jpeachey.co.uk View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john@jpeachey.co.uk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2019 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by larry c larry c wrote:

Sounds like a wonderful exhibition. Have you got details of the exact location, dates and opening times. 

Yes the opening times are Tuesday to Sunday 10.00 -17.00. Closed Mondays, andruns until Sunday 21/7.

The venue is approx 2 miles North of GLoucester on the A38 the SAT nav postcode is GL2 9PG

The address proper is Wallsworth Hall Main A38, Twigworth, Gloucester. It does have the brown tourism signs, but I'm not sure where they start. Being local they are just background.

Cost to get in to Nature in Art is £5.25 but the AWGB exhibition is free.
John

Edited by john@jpeachey.co.uk - 05 Jul 2019 at 1:31pm
larry c View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote larry c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2019 at 7:31am
Sounds like a wonderful exhibition. Have you got details of the exact location, dates and opening times. 
john@jpeachey.co.uk View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john@jpeachey.co.uk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2019 at 9:42pm
Hi all,

Just thought I would give a brief reminder that AWGB has a major exhibition at Nature in Art Gloucester, which includes the Ray Key Collaboration pieces.

I was lucky enough to help set the exhibition up, and get a good close up look.

Well worth a visit if you' re in the area. The exhibition covers 4 rooms of the centre and has about 400 top class pieces for you to look at.

regards

John
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic