Forums

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

SCHEPPACH HM2 KOMBI

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
garry View Drop Down
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SCHEPPACH HM2 KOMBI
    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 at 9:13am
I have a Scheppach hm kombi that was handed down to me, but is not in the greatest condition, the pulley that drives the rubber rollers on the thicknesser is missing. i wonder if sombody out there could give me the outside diameter of the pulley so i can get one made up, for i dont think i willl have a hope getting one somehow. will appreciate any help cheers.   garry  [new member]
G D Mc
recipio View Drop Down
Senior Craftsman
Senior Craftsman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote recipio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2019 at 3:56pm
All the Scheppach belts are on #bay as long as you know the length.
Ian Thorn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ian Thorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2019 at 9:24pm
Have you sent them an Email they may be able to help and you never know may have one laying around ,just a thought .

Ian
happynes is shavings flying
Ian Thorn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ian Thorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2019 at 9:27pm
jamesbil View Drop Down
Craftsman
Craftsman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamesbil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2019 at 1:56pm
any time I need belts for an old machine I just go to my local motor factors with the length and get a fan belt
Ian Thorn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ian Thorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2019 at 9:24pm
It pays to also take your belt that needs replacing with you . It is quite annoying that when a member asks for advice then does not reply that he has it sorted & how so others in the future can see this may also help them or they don't even comment they have read what has been suggested . this is why people don't even bother to help sometimes as there is no feedback then the site dies .
Ian Thorn
garry View Drop Down
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2019 at 9:42pm
Sorry Ian I got waylaid on the matter, I had no luck in opening the site you sent me, thank you, I got some feedback about belts, but belts are not my problem, it is a small pulley that drives the rubber rollers on the thickness’er, all I need is the outside diameter of the pulley so i can get one made up cheers Garry
G D Mc
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic