Forums

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Powermatic 3520c

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
hillo06 View Drop Down
Tradesman
Tradesman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hillo06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Powermatic 3520c
    Posted: 14 Apr 2019 at 4:41pm
Hi,

I'm just wondering has anyone heard when the new Powermatic 3520c lathe is likely to be available on this side of the pond?

I spoke to a dealer last year who said it was awaiting its CE marking before it could be sold here and at that time he was expecting it to be available around October 2018. Obviously October 2018 is long gone and when I spoke to him more recently, he still hadn't heard when it is to become available. I'd love to know because I have agreed to buy a second-hand 3520b, but the present owner will only part with it when he can get the 3520c, and I'm impatient to know how long I have to wait

Regards,

Hilliard
DavidBuskell View Drop Down
Senior Craftsman
Senior Craftsman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidBuskell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2019 at 5:49pm
Hilliard,
I'd suggest dropping an email to Jet/Powermatic in the US and asking them. The Carpentry Store on the Naas Road are listed as the distributor for Ireland.

Here's the contact us link:

http://www.powermatic.com/us/en/company/contact-us/

David
hillo06 View Drop Down
Tradesman
Tradesman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hillo06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2019 at 9:59pm
Thanks for the link David.

I've sent Powermatic an enquiry so we'll wait and see what they have to say. I'll post here if they indicate when it will be available.

P.S. It was The Carpentry Store that I had asked regarding availability.

Cheers,

Hilliard.
Chris Smith View Drop Down
Veteran Craftsman
Veteran Craftsman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 hours 35 minutes ago at 3:06am
Hilliard
Hi mate sounds like it,ll be worth waiting for my only compliaint with them is the colourDead Buts not a problem
hope its soon for you mate 
regards chris 
dont burn it turn it
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic