Forums

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Members' choice 26/4/18

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Neil Lawton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Lawton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Members' choice 26/4/18
    Posted: 26 Apr 2018 at 9:24pm
This weeks Members' choice is Latest Collaboration by Bodrighy. In this case Pete and Mo.

Selected by Dalboy.

Derek says,
Having looked around the various galleries on the forum two lots of work stood out which made my choice not an easy one, but my final selection is Pete's AKA bodrighy selection of collaboration pieces. These are just works of art on many counts, my favorite being the one with the koi fish on it and the stand which just sets it off a treat.

To view the original post, please click HERE
If the world keeps turning, so shall I.       
http://www.neillawton.co.uk
bodrighy View Drop Down
Senior Craftsman
Senior Craftsman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bodrighy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2018 at 10:21pm
Thank you derek. All credit goes to Mo for making what is basically a simple hollow form into something special. My main skill is in finding a wife who has the artistic ability to do this sort of work LOL.

Pete
Mistakes are just serendipity in disguise
Dalboy View Drop Down
Veteran Craftsman
Veteran Craftsman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dalboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2018 at 11:51pm
Originally posted by bodrighy bodrighy wrote:

Thank you derek. All credit goes to Mo for making what is basically a simple hollow form into something special. My main skill is in finding a wife who has the artistic ability to do this sort of work LOL.

Pete

It still took you to produce a lovely shaped canvas for Mo so credit to both of you
gregmcateer View Drop Down
Veteran Craftsman
Veteran Craftsman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gregmcateer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2018 at 8:48pm
A very worthy winner.
Beautifully executed, as ever
I hope you like my son's caricature of me! If you want one of you - PM me.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic