Forums

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Members' choice 22/3/18

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Neil Lawton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Lawton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Members' choice 22/3/18
    Posted: 22 Mar 2018 at 7:17pm
This weeks Members' choice is Eggs Royal? by Nick Simpson. AKA Prof' Bergenstrauser.

Selected by Dunkhooper.

Dunk says,
This week's choice has to be Nicks or
Prof' Bergenstrauser, eggs Royal. Totally different. Great attention to detail. Totally bonkers and eggcelently 😁 thought through. Well done Nick!

To view the original post, please click HERE
If the world keeps turning, so shall I.       
http://www.neillawton.co.uk
Ian Thorn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ian Thorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2018 at 8:03pm
Great choice Dunk & well said
Ian
happynes is shavings flying
DaveTheWoodGuy View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveTheWoodGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2018 at 8:16pm
That's crazy. I like it.
nicksimpson View Drop Down
Craftsman
Craftsman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicksimpson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2018 at 9:42am
Thanks for choosing this piece Dunk - it has had a mixed reception - either silence or acclaim.

These pieces are fun to think about and make.    Of course there's a back-story.

The Prof' and his loyal assistant/factotum Bokxx Schpanner have been active again and their latest disaster will appear on the forum soon.  In his quest for 'turning' wood into precious metal the Prof' is soon to embark on a Perilous journey to Yonder-Yonder in the Furthest East to visit an Alchemist of very doubtful provenance. Sources close to witchcraft suggested a mystical shieldmaker in the South-West but he disappointingly turned out to be a very talented woodturner and spray-painter but could only turn wood into cash and not precious metal.
Watch the forum for more on this adventure.................
Kind Regards
Nick

See me at BogleCraft
https://www.BogleCraft.co.uk
Dalboy View Drop Down
Veteran Craftsman
Veteran Craftsman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dalboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2018 at 1:07pm
A worthy choice I just look at this piece of Nick's and it just brings a smile to my face. A well made piece all round and the attention to detail amasing
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic