Forums

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Knapp Profi T 410 surplus to needs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Seamus View Drop Down
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seamus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Knapp Profi T 410 surplus to needs
    Posted: 24 Sep 2018 at 6:50am
I have a Knapp Combi Profi T with a 2.5 m sliding table, 410 planar thicknesser and spindle moulder with all accessories barring the spindle feed.
Bought new in about 2003. It is now surplus to requirements and has been used as a backup for the last 8 years. I considered shipping it to Malaysia from London where I have been teaching for the last 3 years however I fear it will be maltreated.
2.5 m sliding table, spindle and 410 surface planar thicknesser. Includes most of the bells and whistles except the spindle feed and mortiser attachments. Though it is was prefitted to take a morticer at a future date. Never got round to it before they sold out to Robland.
It is on wheels so very useful in a small workshop where space is at a premium.
Loath to part with it but can't just let it sit idly anymore. Needs a new home.
It is presently in storage at my workshop in Herne Hill London.
If anyone is interested in purchasing it including accessories and spares please let me know? I can arrange for it to be set up for inspection and testing.
Has anyone an inkling of price? It is in good condition and has only had one owner, me.

Edited by Seamus - 24 Sep 2018 at 6:51am
Neil333 View Drop Down
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil333 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2018 at 5:17pm
Hi, do you still have this combination machine?
Seamus View Drop Down
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seamus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2018 at 7:43am
yes I still have it. 
sehyland@me.com

Peter-Harrison View Drop Down
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter-Harrison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 12:10am
Hi, I saw your machine on eBay and found this thread while looking for info on Knapp machines. I’d be interested in buying it. Do you have a price in mind?
Seamus View Drop Down
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seamus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 1:33am
it's on eBay at 5k including accessories, blades and spindle cutters, table extensions and both large and small sliding table fences. 
My email is sehyland@mac.com
I am abroad until beginning of Jan but The guys at the workshop can help. It has been in storage for a few years but can be set up easily for you to test it out. 

Call Michael Waite on 
The workshop number is 
Address
Unit 18 Bessemer Park

It is a 5 minute walk from Herne Hill Rail Station.
Any questions let me know.

I should also have a complete service manual for it. 
Seamus

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic