Forums

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Industrial bowl 2

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dunkhooper View Drop Down
Veteran Craftsman
Veteran Craftsman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dunkhooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Industrial bowl 2
    Posted: 23 May 2019 at 7:38pm
The second of my experiments with a rusty look came out like this. I was inspired by a steel sheet with rivets in. The bowl is oak and the rivets I made from upholstery tacks. C and c welcome dunk 
Cheers Dunk
Veteran Craftsman
Veteran Craftsman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dunkhooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2019 at 7:40pm
Cheers Dunk
bodrighy View Drop Down
Senior Craftsman
Senior Craftsman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bodrighy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2019 at 9:05am
One of those pieces which really aren't my cup of tea but invoke admration for your quirky ideas and skill. I can imagine this sort of thing going well with the Professors steam punk theme.

Pete
Mistakes are just serendipity in disguise
Veteran Craftsman
Veteran Craftsman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dunkhooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2019 at 8:14pm
Thanks for your comment Pete. They do have a steampunk look to them. And as you say there not every ones cup of tea. I just really enjoy the process of cutting them and glueing them up. Cheers Duncan 
Cheers Dunk
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic