Forums

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hegner HDB200XL

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BrianFagg View Drop Down
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrianFagg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hegner HDB200XL
    Posted: 06 Sep 2019 at 12:05pm
I have a Hegner HDB200XL with Electronic speed control. During a house move, the speed control unit has been disconnected from the motor at the motor junction box. Information on which lead goes where has been mislaid. There are two earth leads and three other leads, coloured Grey, brown and black. There is an earth terminal but I have no idea on which of the three other terminals in the junction box the grey brown and black leads should be connected. Are there any other Hegner users out there that can help?
The clock man
Claude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2019 at 8:32pm
Here's the Hegner web site  https://www.hegner.co.uk   In the lower right corner of the page is a phone number for customer services.

Claude
BrianFagg View Drop Down
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrianFagg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2019 at 9:08pm
Thanks for that  Claude, your prompt response is appreciated.
 I have actually already spoken to them, (unfortunately they are no longer Hegner, but agents for Hegner products).  Whilst they were able to find me a wiring diagram for the inverter, they had no detailed information on colour coding of wires etc. and no one with detailed knowledge of the product.

The clock man
Ian Thorn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ian Thorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2019 at 10:02pm
You may need to find a local electrical place that does industrial work to wire it for you .cheaper than blowing up your unit or getting killed better to be safe than sory

Ian
happynes is shavings flying
BrianFagg View Drop Down
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrianFagg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2019 at 8:49am
Point taken! Apparently spares for the HDB 200XL are no longer available.

Brian
The clock man
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic