Forums

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ash and cherry coffee table

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dunkhooper View Drop Down
Veteran Craftsman
Veteran Craftsman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dunkhooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ash and cherry coffee table
    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 at 8:34pm
After seeing far to many resin river tables i did my own resin free version. I decided to use some ripple ash as the centre piece between the cerry natural edge top . I also used a natural edge for the table base . 900mm by 520mm c and c welcome 

Cheers Dunk
Ian Thorn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ian Thorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2019 at 9:12pm
Looks good I like the natural edge base and top . personally I would love to see the Resin infill it would show off the edge & base as well as stopping drinks from spilling & spoiling the great work you have put into this.

Ian
happynes is shavings flying
dunkhooper View Drop Down
Veteran Craftsman
Veteran Craftsman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dunkhooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2019 at 5:45pm
thanks for your comment Ian.  I really didnt want to  use resin. Everyone seems to anf its expensive. The two tops are plenty big enough to not spill your drinks. You know how i like to be a bit different 😁 cheers 
Cheers Dunk
Ian Thorn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ian Thorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2019 at 8:42pm
Yes Dunk I do now the cost of resin . Being a bit different in your thinking is what makes your projects so good and interesting keep them coming

Ian
happynes is shavings flying
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic