Forums

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Access

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AllanJ View Drop Down
Veteran Craftsman
Veteran Craftsman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AllanJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Access
    Posted: 02 Dec 2016 at 9:35am
After actively using the site for many years I suddenly find myself unable to gain access using my PC. Has something changed that I am unaware of ? I am currently using Windows 8.1 with IE. A response from administration would be helpful .

Allan Joicey
None so blind as those who will not see
josh_gmc View Drop Down
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote josh_gmc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2016 at 2:19pm
Hi Allan, I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble accessing the forums. Our IT team are looking into this afternoon, but it might not be fixed until next week depending on how big of an issue this is!

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Josh.
AllanJ View Drop Down
Veteran Craftsman
Veteran Craftsman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AllanJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2016 at 9:35am
Thanks for the prompt response Josh. Pleased to report that the problem. whatever it was, appears to have been successfully resolved. I was able to access the web site as usual this morning and log in to the forum too. Many thanks for your efforts and glad to continue using your site.

Allan J
None so blind as those who will not see
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic