Forums

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Playing with fire again

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
a17ako View Drop Down
Veteran Craftsman
Veteran Craftsman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a17ako Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2011 at 10:16pm
well done john , all has been said , cheer s dave
John Hodgson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Hodgson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2011 at 10:05pm
Hi Andi, I am sure it would look good there but the bowl would swing about a bit too much in a wind.It could fall off and splat a frog and that just wouldn't do. So I guess that.s a no from me, sorry.

Jem, Thank you so much for your compliments.    Vase on head, wot me.?   No that's just another case of woodturning on the brain. It happens a lot round here, must be the tea I drink. Isn't that right Richard?.
Thanks Dave.
Cheers    John.
One good turn deserves another.       www.john-hodgson.co.uk
John Hodgson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Hodgson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2011 at 10:09pm
Hi Andi, I am sure it would look good there but the bowl would swing about a bit too much in a wind.It could fall off and splat a frog and that just wouldn't do. So I guess that.s a no from me, sorry.

Jem, Thank you so much for your compliments.    Vase on head, wot me.?   No that's just another case of woodturning on the brain. It happens a lot round here, must be the tea I drink. Isn't that right Richard?.
Thanks Dave.
Cheers    John.

One good turn deserves another.       www.john-hodgson.co.uk
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic